Toxic mold symptoms in many cases are overlooked or misdiagnosed by doctors because of their likeness to flu and other illnesses. The past few years have witnessed a rise within the cases of toxic mold-related illnesses across the U.S. Toxic mold, that is caused by leaky pipes or badly sealed windows, can swarm a house, office, or an apartment within weeks. It is odorless and breeds in poorly lit and damp conditions, making it tough to detect without professional help. Unless the origin of toxic mold is taken away, symptoms could possibly get progressively worse and finally lead to grave illnesses.
Mild symptoms of toxic mold appear quite like the common cold, including red eyes, a sore throat, and headache. As toxic mold infestation grows and mycotoxins fill the environment, the symptoms may increase in severity to include asthma, sinus headache, nasal congestion, dizziness, skin rashes, hives, difficulty in swallowing, involuntary facial movements, irritable bowels, excessive fatigue, recurrent a sore throat, chronic cough, bleeding lungs, pulmonary hemorrhage, increased chance of tuberculosis, and osteopenia. Continued exposure to toxic mold may lead to life-threatening illness like pulmonary hemorrhages, seizures, and tuberculosis.
Even though it is t be easy to identify specific individuals who might be weaker to toxic mold, seniors, young children, infants, and people with weak immune systems and allergies are considered the most susceptible to toxic mold-related illness. People with existing respiratory illness and asthma should be particularly careful of lung infections, which can be activated because of prolonged toxic mold exposure.
The good way of avoiding the serious repercussions of toxic mold would be to have your home or office tested as soon as the above-mentioned symptoms appear. An easy mold test can guard the health and future of a household.